“I’ve noticed some tension between us on this project. I don’t know the solution, but I’d like us to get everything out in the open and work out solutions together. What’s your perspective on this?”
AS SEEN ON
This workshop will guide attendees to a deeper understanding of what it truly means to embrace vulnerability, create a vision of what vulnerability could look like for them, build the courage to start showing up with more authenticity and curiosity, and start taking real steps towards dropping those masks that hold them back from greatness.
- Motivational presentation & group coaching session
- Interaction between attendees
- Interactive exercises
This workshop can be conducted in person or virtually through a variety of online coaching tools. Time and fees are customized for your group or company’s needs.
Benefits of Courage and Vulnerability to your group or company:
- Empower your people to have the difficult conversations that need to be had, with courage, compassion and a mindset of co-creation;
- Embrace openness and authenticity as pathways to greater engagement and a culture of trust and respect;
- Energize your people to stop worrying about what others might think or what could go wrong and start getting excited about bringing their strengths forward and what they have the potential to create;
- Set off a domino effect of courageous vulnerability that will take your organization to greater and greater heights.
If you are interested in joining the speaking circuit or would like to learn more, contact Melissa today!