AS SEEN ON
Melissa Dawn Speaking
Virtual or In-Person Workshop for Leaders and Organizations
What qualifies as chaotic or uncertain times? The COVID-19 pandemic is one. Others can be periods of restructuring, global market fluctuations, organizational setbacks and so on. In some cases, uncertainty can even be the status quo within a team or organization!
Every challenge is unique, but there is one thing they have in common: they are powerful opportunities for individual and organizational growth.
In times of chaos or uncertainty, you may find that:
- Systems that worked before are no longer effective
- Motivation, engagement and productivity suffer
- People struggle to communicate effectively
- Tensions run high
- Meetings get derailed or drag on with little being accomplished or decided
- Accountability is lacking
- Workload distribution becomes challenging
- People struggle to self-manage
- Creativity stalls
- Collaboration takes a nosedive
- People are unclear on priorities and how work should be organized
It is disruptive and demoralizing. So… how can that be an opportunity for growth?
We can’t control the circumstances around us, but we can take charge of our impact, and that’s what will matter most in the long term.
Times of uncertainty are ideal times to reassess how we approach leadership and engagement. It’s natural to want to stay in our comfort zones when situations become uncomfortable. But these are the times when flexibility, adaptability and openness to new ideas are most necessary.
When the going gets tough, we also cannot afford to overlook the humanity of the people we lead, nor can we afford to keep shoving aside our own struggles. Tough times are when people need connection more than ever. They need a sense of shared purpose, safe spaces for vulnerability so that anxieties do not fester, and leaders who lead from their heart, not their hurt.
When you can do that, you create an environment that empowers people to thrive through uncertainty, and that can continually take you to new heights of engagement and success when peace returns.
How to Lead in Times of Chaos and Uncertainty with Melissa Dawn
Creating engagement and success in challenging times.
This workshop is designed to challenge the ways we approach leadership and engagement, and to teach skills of flexibility, adaptability and connection that empower leaders and employees at all levels to take control of their impact during times of crisis and beyond.
- Motivational presentation & group coaching session
- Interaction between attendees
- Interactive exercises
This workshop can be conducted in person or virtually through a variety of online coaching tools. Time and fees are customized for your group or company’s needs.
Benefits to your group or company:
- Empower leaders to take full control of how they show up for themselves and those they lead;
- Develop skills of curious flexibility, adaptability, connection and accountability;
- Develop a sense of shared purpose that resonates with employees at all levels and creates cohesiveness in decision making;
- Create a culture of growth, respect and trust that empowers your people and organization to thrive through chaos and beyond.